فرکشنیدن، فرکشن کردن
farkašanidan, farkašan kardan
1) To further or encourage the progress or existence of.
2) To raise to a higher rank, status, degree, etc.
3) (Education) To advance (a pupil or student) to a higher course, class, etc.
4) To urge the adoption of; work for.
5) (Marketing) To encourage the sale of (a product) by advertising or securing
financial support (FreeDictionary.com).
M.E. promoten, from O.Fr. promoter and directly from
L. promotus, p.p. of promoverepro- "forward" + movere
"to → move."
Farkašanidan, farkašan kardan, verb from farkašan,