زاویهی ِ زمرچش
Fr.: angle d'émergence
The angle of the light coming out of a medium. For a medium with parallel sides
(such as a glass slab) it is equal to the angle of incidence.
→ angle; → emergence.
1) Move out of or away from something and become visible.
2) To rise or come forth from or as if from water or other liquid (Dictionary.com).
→ ex-, + merge, → submerge.
1) The process of becoming visible after being concealed.
2) The escape of an insect or other invertebrate from an egg, cocoon, or pupal case.
3) The process of coming into existence or prominence (OxfordDictionaries.com).
→ emerge; → -ence.
1) Coming into being or notice.
2) Philo.: (of a property) arising as an effect of complex causes and not analyzable
simply as the sum of their effects.
3) Ecology: Of or denoting a plant which is taller than the surrounding vegetation,
especially a tall tree in a forest (OxfordDictionaries.com).
→ emerge; → -ent.
پرتو ِ زمرچنده
Fr.: rayon émergent
Optics: The → light ray leaving a
in contrast to the → incident ray.
If the medium has parallel sides, → angle of incidence
and → angle of emergence
→ emergent; → ray.